Start here! These articles will help new users understand the basics of OnBoard.
- OnBoard Group Training Schedule
- OnBoard First Steps - START HERE!
- OnBoard Refresher Video
- Enhanced Search
- OnBoard Minutes Builder Training
- OnBoard Governance Suite Training
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This section will include a few of the top specific questions our teams receive.
- [All Users] How long before I'm automatically logged out of OnBoard? [Timeout]
- [All Users] How do I download a copy of my Meeting Book?
- [All Users] What types of files can be used in OnBoard?
- [All Users] How do I change my OnBoard ID (Email Address)?
- [All Users] How do I change or reset my OnBoard Account Password?
- [All Users] How do I enable/disable email notifications from OnBoard?
User Management and Profiles
This section will help with inviting users into your organization, managing your own profile, and more.
- Getting Started With Skills Tracking
- Inviting Users to your Organization (Individual & Bulk CSV Import)
- Removing Users From Your Organization
- Creating and Managing Groups
- Creating and Managing User Roles and Terms
- Editing Another User's OnBoard Profile (Org Admins Only)
Dashboard and Organization Settings
These articles will help you understand the Dashboard page, as well as the organization-wide settings.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Articles related to Single Sign-On, going over general use, logging in as a user, and the initial setup and settings.
This section will help with the meeting creation process.
- Calendar Integration
- Increasing Collaboration in Board and Committee Meetings
- Improving Productivity For Data-Driven Strategic Meetings
- Navigating the Meeting Calendar Page
- Creating, Copying, and Deleting Meetings
- Creating the Meeting's Agenda and Uploading Documents
Tips on creating, viewing, and administering Approvals, Surveys, eSignatures, Questionnaires, and Assessments.
Everything you need to know about uploading, managing, and accessing Resources.
This section will cover using the Messenger feature to send and receive communications within OnBoard.
These articles cover the Notifications that OnBoard uses to keep your members and administrators updated.
This section covers using Tasks to set up and assign tasks to users, and how they can complete them.
OnBoard Mobile Applications
iPad, iPhone, Android, and Windows
- Mobile App Security PINs, TouchID/FaceID, and 2-Factor Authentication
- Recording: iPad Basics Training
- PDF: OnBoard iPad Application Guide
- PDF: OnBoard iPhone Application Guide
- PDF: OnBoard Android Application Guide
- PDF: OnBoard Web App User's Guide