This article describes the process an administrator in OnBoard would need to take to transfer their permissions within the application to another administrator of the organization. The source user with administrator permission sets will be transferred to the other user selected.
This is useful when an administrator is leaving an organization, will be out of the office, or if another administrator joins the organization and needs admin access to prior meetings, etc.
1. Login to OnBoard, using your OnBoard ID, as an organization Admin
2. Click your profile on the bottom left corner of your screen and then click 'Profile & Settings'
3. Select Settings on the top of your window.
4. Select Delegate Admin Permissions, click continue after reading the confirmation prompt.
5. Enter your OnBoard ID password. This may take a minute to find all the permissions.
NOTE- You MUST be signed in with an OnBoard ID. If you have not at this point, log out of the other providers and log back in with your OnBoard ID account.
6. Review the permission transfer details.
If the user has been excluded from anything, then you will receive a message box with the conflicts.
You can continue and ignore conflicts or cancel and change the permissions on the items specified. Canceling at this point and fixing the permissions is the recommended practice.
7. Refresh the browser of the user who has had permissions transferred to them and make sure they have the appropriate access.