Q: What is the Meeting Feedback feature?
A: Looking to gather some feedback on your meetings? The Meeting Feedback feature can help! OnBoard will use this feature to automatically alert your meeting’s attendees and ask them to provide some reactions, insight, and opinions with an easy-to-use rating and anonymous rating system. Meeting stakeholders looking to up their meeting game can then review the information conveniently located in the same product where they’ll be building their next meeting. OnBoard brings data-driven decision-making convenience and efficiency with the Meeting Feedback feature.
Q: Where can I access the Meeting Feedback feature?
A: You'll be able to find the Meeting Feedback feature in one of two different locations, based on your OnBoard Suite:
- For Organizations who have the Productivity Suite, you can find the Meeting Feedback feature at the top of the Meeting Details page, by clicking the Analytics Tab.
- For Organizations who do NOT have the Productivity Suite, you can find the Meeting Feedback feature in the middle of the Meeting Details page, as a button next to the Downloads button.
Q: What are some of the default Meeting Feedback settings?
A: 1) By default, Meeting Feedback will automatically be enabled for newly created meetings.
2) By default, an email will be automatically sent to meeting attendees who have RSVP’d as “Attending”, “Maybe”, or “No Response”, 24-hours after the meeting’s End Time.
Q: Cool. Can I change any of those settings? If so, which ones?
A: Of course!
- The Meeting Feedback feature can be disabled entirely from the Organization’s Settings Page. (Settings in the Navigation > Feature Tab > Toggle switch for Feedback Feature.
- The Meeting Feedback feature can be disabled for a specific meeting from the Meeting’s Settings page. (Meeting Settings > Toggle switch for Feedback Feature)
- If you do not wish to have the Feedback Email automatically delivered, it can be disabled and sent manually at any time after the meeting’s Start Time. (Send Feedback button located on the Meeting Feedback Panel)
- You can have the Feedback email automatically delivered to the following different types of users:
- Meeting Invitees with the RSVP status of “Attending”, “Maybe”, or “No Response” (default)
- Meeting Attendees (based on the meeting’s Meeting Minute Attendance Block)
- All Meeting Invitees
- Off (Manually Sent)
Q: Can I resend the feedback email manually after OnBoard has already automatically sent it for me?
A: You sure can. This can be used as a way to remind people to send in their feedback, if they haven't done so already.
Q: When I choose to send the feedback email manually, can I choose who will be the recipients?
A: Yep! When choosing to send the feedback email manually, you'll have the same options mentioned in the automatically-sending list above.
Q: Can users who were not included in the communication (automatic or otherwise) still participate in offering feedback for the meeting?
A: Yes! Any user who has access to the meeting can submit their feedback from the Meeting’s Feedback details section, even if they were not included in an automatic or manual email reminder delivery.
Q: When can users begin submitting their feedback on a meeting?
A: Any time after the meeting’s Start Time.
Q: I submitted my Meeting Feedback. Why isn’t it showing up on the page?
A: Not to worry! New feedback ratings will take 5-10 minutes to appear on the Feedback details page.
Q: Can I edit or add any of the pre-defined feedback responses?
A: Unfortunately, no. If you have different types of pre-defined responses you’d like to see included in the full release of this feature, that is valuable information we’d like to know! Please share this feedback with us!