On November 19, 2021, we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform, as well as some changes and enhancements.
The following changes were deployed with this release:
- The Actions section has been updated to use a new navigation, as well as highlighting Action items that need your attention. Please view this article to learn more about the new filtering options and updated navigation!
- Board Assessments are a new option added to the Actions section! Assessments are a powerful tool for boards to monitor performance against their goals. This article will give an overview of how to get started with the OnBoard Board Assessments Feature!
The following enhancements were deployed with this release:
- Several changes were made to how Meeting Minutes auto-save:
- The "Done Editing" button should now show "Saving" when a user is updating the Minutes.
- The "Saving" status should now change to "Saved" once the changes have been successfully saved.
- Once "Saved" has been displayed for several seconds, the "Done Editing" text will return to the button.
- If there is an issue while saving changes to Meeting Minutes, there will be an error message indicating that changes are no longer being synced.
- The last saved date and time will now appear near the top.
- The "Back to Meeting" button was changed to "Back."
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Adding a Presenter or Guest to an Agenda Section should no longer cause an extra line break in the downloaded Agenda.
- Working in minutes for several hours concurrently should now consistently save.