On October 21, 2021, we released several updates to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform as well as some new enhancements and features.
- The Calendar view interface was updated with new enhancements.
- The new Calendar Integration feature has been added to OnBoard. To find out more about this feature, please take a look at the Calendar Integration article!
- Calendar events can now be linked to a Meeting and sent to Attendees.
- A two-way sync between Linked Calendar details and OnBoard Meeting details has been added.
- Meetings with a linked Calendar should no longer include the RSVP block in Meeting Brief emails.
- Accepted RSVP responses should be reset if there are changes to the Meeting's date or address.
- Meeting Attendees should now have a "Download Calendar" button in the Meeting Details panel.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Users should no longer receive a “Permission Denied” error when accessing Actions or Approvals.
- Groups - Scrolling has been updated in the Manage Group Members flyout in the Directory.
- Users should no longer be able to drag uploading files into Supplementary Files until the file upload has been completed.
- Creating an Approval from the Meeting Minutes should longer cause a “Permission Denied” error.
- Links to older Meeting Minutes documents in an Approval should no longer cause a “Permission Denied” error.
- Scrolling has been updated in Messenger.
- Scrolling has been updated in the permission flyouts in Resources.
- Zoom Integration was updated to meet Zoom’s newest requirements.