On October 6, 2022 we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the iOS and Android Apps.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Board Book - Turning off wifi while viewing a Board Book should no longer cause the app to crash.
- eSignatures - Loading an eSignature document should no longer crash in rare circumstances.
- General - Users should no longer receive duplicate offline messages when changing their network connection.
- Tasks - Toggling the status of a Task from the list should no longer cause the app to crash.
- Meetings - A browser window should no longer open if a user clicks the Meeting Phone Number in the Remote Meeting Details.
- User Profile - Clicking on a user's email address or phone number in their profile should no longer cause the app to crash.
Article is closed for comments.