On June 17, 2022, we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform, as well as several changes.
The following changes were deployed with this release:
- User Profile Settings – The Calendar Integration should now display the Profiles of the Linked Calendars.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Calendar Integration - Users should no longer experience an issue with unlinking a Calendar.
- Meeting Feedback - Feedback should no longer be enabled in meetings when disabled at the Organization level.
- Meeting Feedback – The Meeting Feedback toggle should now work correctly.
- Meeting Minutes - Note Block Bullet Lists should no longer have extra line spacing in the downloaded Minutes.
- Organization Settings – The Shared Annotations block should no longer disappear after being disabled.
- Organization Settings – Newly created Organizations should now display the proper Organization Settings.