On May 20, 2022, we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform, as well as some changes.
The following changes were deployed with this release:
- The Plan Details page has been updated to indicate trial status and we have expanded the 3 Plan Details cards.
- Organizations can now use multiple Zoom accounts.
- Zoom accounts can now be added from the Meeting Settings.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Numbered List recognizes numbers other than one but cannot save
- Scheduled notifications should now be cleared along with the notification badges.
- Trial emails have been updated.
- A specific Zoom account should no longer cause an error when adding the account.
- Missing Feature Settings restored to Zoom Integration.