On May 5, 2022, we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform, as well as some improvements.
The following improvements were deployed with this release:
- The sample content added to new Organizations has been replaced and improved.
- Admins should now be able to see information about their linked Calendars before a Meeting is Published.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Trial sample data files were added for Approvals and Surveys.
- Users should be able to Compose Agenda without issues when Tagging is enabled for the Organization.
- The Board Book should no longer open to the wrong document from the Table of Contents and Agenda panel links in some situations.
- Text should no longer be cut off in signature blocks of various sizes.
- Deactivated users can no longer retrieve permissioned meetings.
- Deleted users should no longer get email notifications that they have received a message.
- Conversations should be able to be started with only groups selected.
- Deactivated users should no longer show in the various Permissions Flyouts.
- Users should no longer receive a “Permission Denied” when moving files and folders when they have permission.
- Audio should no longer come through distorted when utilizing integrated sessions.