On April 21, 2022, we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform.
The following changes were deployed with this release:
- When users have the left Navigation menu is collapsed they should now see a tooltip with the menu item’s name when hovering over the Navigation Icons.
The Downloaded Agenda document times should now all be properly right-justified.
- Users should now be able to turn timestamps on/off when in Closed State with a new Configure button.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- The Agenda should now properly save changes after editing Section names in Compose Agenda other than the first section.
- Having multiple Admins on an Agenda Section should now display the permissions properly.
- Users should be able to properly edit section permissions for the third subsection of an Agenda section.
- Administrators should no longer see duplicate 'Reset Password' options for users with the “Reset Expired” status.
- Error messages should be more clear when a user views a document destination and doesn't have access to the Resources folder.