On March 3, 2022, we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Duplicating an Assessment will now also properly duplicate and retain Optional Write-In Text.
- Submission data should now appear in the correct order in the Downloaded Responses.
- Users viewing with the Oldest to Newest setting on the Calendar should no longer experience a rare scrolling issue.
- Parentheses should no longer show after Section when a user Toggles off Presenters.
- Administrators should no longer receive an “Access Denied” error when trying to pre-fill responses for a user who has not yet accepted their Invitation to the Organization.
- Users should no longer get stuck on the loading screen when trying to open a Questionnaire.
- User’s names should now be properly truncated in the Skills Tracking Matrix.
- Long names in the User Profile should now truncate properly.