On February 24, 2022, we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Reset Password - Administrators who use Reset Password on a member should no longer experience the process to freeze when the “Send email” option is checked.
- Users should no longer have an “Open Book” option while viewing Agenda documents if the Board Book has not yet completed building.
- The “Cancel” button in the Organization Profile section of Org Info should now be more responsive.
- The “Save Changes” functionality should now work as intended in the Organization Info.
- Clicking on the “Back” arrow after selecting an Organization in the Organization Selection screens should no longer cause an error.
- Duplicated Questionnaires should now copy over pre-filled/submitted answers properly.
- Duplicating a Questionnaire should no longer freeze in certain cases.
- Newly started Questionnaires should now correctly activate the “Submit Response” option in cases where no questions are required and no answers were selected.
Roles & Terms
- Roles & Terms should now display proper spacing when viewed from the Safari browser.
- If an Organization has Two-Factor Authentication set as Enforced, new users should now properly be required to enter Two-Factor codes on login.