On February 17, 2022, we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Users should now be able to download the Agenda without issue.
- Users should no longer receive an API error when opening a vote with a time set to a value that is a multiple of 5.
- The last message preview in a Discussion should now be properly truncated.
- The optional write-in text should now be properly carried over when duplicating a Question or the full Assessment that the Question is a part of.
- Table of Contents - Curly brackets should no longer display on Table of Contents entries without documents.
- Groups - Creating a Group with the same name as an existing group should correctly generate an error; however, now when prompted to delete the new group and leave, the user should no longer get caught in a loop until they close the tab OnBoard is open in.
- Newly created Questionnaires with no required questions should now allow users to properly submit their answers.
- Date Picker – It should now be possible to select dates prior to 2012.
- Keyboard shortcuts should now work properly on Mac