On January 20, 2022, we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform, as well as some changes and enhancements.
The following changes were deployed with this release:
- Custom Categories can now be ordered into a templated Assessment.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Opening the filters should no longer have all options selected by default. Users should no longer be able to select multiple action filters.
- Reminders should now be properly sent to all users when Approvals have Comments assigned.
- Hovering the mouse over a truncated title should now present a browser-generated tooltip with the full title.
- Landscape documents should no longer display as cropped in certain scenarios.
- Notifications - All eSignature email notifications should now display the relevant eSignature title.
- Users should no longer experience an API error when clicking the browser back button after closing an eSignature right after signing.
- eSignatures should now properly appear as fully signed for Admins.
- Users should be able to save Yes/No and True/False questions again.
- Renaming a document should now persist as intended.
- The pre-generated survey in a new trial organization should now have the proper questions displayed
- An error should no longer be generated when a user encounters the Forgot, Reset Password, and email validation pages.
Article is closed for comments.