On December 10, 2021, we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform, as well as some changes and enhancements.
The following changes were deployed with this release:
- Users can now add documents and images to the Discussions in an Approval!
- Viewer Permissions added to Skills Tracking.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Action List – Legacy Organizations with older Actions Lists should no longer receive errors.
- The Create Action button should now display with proper padding.
- Users should no longer see a green clickable Submit button after having already submitted Assessments.
- Selecting Custom Category should now properly display the selected change.
- Composing an Assessment before filling out the Assessment Details should no longer cause issues with the templates.
- Users should now be prompted when there are unsaved changes to Assessment Details.
- Corrections were made to some visual details in the Compose Assessment screen.
- Users should no longer experience issues with the Members screen after trying to drag and drop a CSV file into the Import Member CSV prompt.
- A display issue should no longer occur on the search bar on the Group Details screen.
- Users should be able to successfully change conversation names again.
- The 3-dot menu button should now work properly for all user statuses.
- The text was updated on the Create Additional Skill button.
- Skills Tracking Chart title corrected on Skills Tracking page.
- Administrators should now be properly prompted with the Skills Tracking setup page even if a user has added a skill to their profile.
- Users who have not submitted their Survey responses should no longer experience a display issue indicating it had been submitted.
- The search bar on the Tasks Details screen should now display correctly.
- An Additional skill that has been added should no longer disappear if a user has canceled adding a skill.
- The Add Addition Skill flyout should no longer disappear in the User Profile.