On December 3, 2021, we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform, as well as some changes and enhancements.
The following changes were deployed with this release:
Skills Tracking is a new feature that has been added to the Directory for Administrators! Find more information about Skills tracking in our article: Getting Started with Skills Tracking.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Users should now be able to complete an Admin Delegation without issue.
- Improvements were made to how OnBoard handles Board Book failovers.
- Table of Contents - The Table of Contents should now display Ampersand characters in the description properly.
- The Today line should no longer appear on the Dashboard when it shouldn't.
- Import Users - The CSV Import Confirmation should now display the correct permissions.
- The Analytics Chart should now render correctly after the Meeting Date.
- Ampersands and Apostrophes should now display properly in the email notification subject line.