On November 11, 2021, we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Clicking "Send Reminder" in an Action that has excluded users should no longer cause an API error and stop the reminders from going to the non-excluded users.
- A typo in the Calendar Integration Invitation verbiage has been corrected.
- When a deleted member is re-added using the CSV Import and not notified, their status in the Directory should now properly show “Awaiting invitation.”
- Users who have a status of "Invitation Expired" in one organization should no longer show an incorrect status in the Directory of other organizations they are part of.
- Meeting Contributors should no longer be able to access an unpublished meeting through a direct Meeting URL.
- Meetings received a performance enhancement to Meeting Privileges to increase speed.
- The 3 dotted menu button should no longer show through pop-over panels.