On October 7, 2021, we released an update to OnBoard that added several maintenance and security updates.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- The Permissions panel in Actions should now scroll correctly.
- Book Viewer
- Agenda Documents should now be highlighted when they are the current document being viewed in the Book.
- Truncated long names so the Dashboard should now always show the 3 dotted menu button.
- The Salutation field character limit has been increased to 500 characters.
- CSV Import - Users uploading a CSV with a Salutation field with more than 6 characters should no longer cause their Directory page to show up blank.
- CSV Import - Importing users with a CSV file should properly import their data when “Send invite email to all new members” is selected during the CSV import process.
- Adding a document from Resources should now no longer cause an API error.
- Meeting Details - “Unsaved Changes” dialog should no longer generate a Console error in a user’s browser.
- Users should no longer receive an error message when downloading Meeting Book with Annotations.
- Messenger should now properly display user info for messages sent in a group chat.
- Organization Info
- Exceeding the 255 character limit on Organization Info fields should no longer cause an API error.
- The default maximum upload limit for Resources has been increased to 500MB to match other areas of the OnBoard.