On September 23, 2021, we released an update to OnBoard that added several maintenance and security updates.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Deactivated users should no longer be listed in the Permission and Respondent lists.
- Agenda Import - The “Add Document” button should be accessible from the Agenda Import again.
- Commenters of an Approval should now be able to download attached documents without receiving an error.
- The “Invite User” prompt should no longer appear stuck processing when including a custom message.
- Meeting Minutes
- The "Header Display" should now include the year in the date section.
- Manage Invitees - Meeting Administrators that are not Organization Administrators should no longer have the "Invite Member" option.
- Profile Settings
- The confirmation code created when a user changes their OnBoard ID should now be auto-capitalized.
- Duplicate subfolders should no longer be created when clicking "Create" multiple times.
- Roles & Terms
- Users should no longer receive an error when assigning a term number to a user with an “Invite Pending” status.
- Hyperlinks added to a Task should now be clickable.
- Zoom Integration
- Zoom accounts should now successfully disconnect and reconnect in Organization Settings.