On August 13, 2021, we released an update to OnBoard that added several improvements to the platform, as well as maintenance and security updates.
- API Performance has been enhanced in meetings.
- Meeting Minutes - When creating a new minutes block the edit screen should now scroll to the newly added block.
- Assignee and Viewer dropdown selection can now be navigated by keyboards.
- Agenda - The "What time should this section begin?" field has been removed from new meetings.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Clicking on the back button when viewing the board book should no longer cause an issue.
- Users should no longer receive an error when adding a Resources document to an eSignature, or when creating an eSignature from a Resources document.
- Meeting Pacer Line should no longer appear when the option has been disabled at the Organization level.
- Email templates have been updated so custom messages should be delivered correctly.
- Additional padding was added to the Close/Clear buttons.
- Checkbox questions should no longer be able to be saved with blank responses.
- The left summary and right details screens should now be consistent when unlinking a task from a meeting.
- Changing a meeting name after linking it to a task should now properly update the meeting name in Tasks.
Article is closed for comments.