On the week of July 9, 2021, we released several updates to OnBoard that added improvements to the platform, as well as maintenance and security updates.
- Meeting Details - Remote Details should now respect line-breaks in formatting.
- Compose Agenda - Compose Agenda screen should now be more responsive.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Approvals - Approval Voting Dates should no longer show incorrect dates in Downloaded Report while on Australian Eastern Daylight Time.
- Subsection views should now roll up to top-level views in the chart and summary table.
- Annotations - Share Annotations user selection should now visible in full-screen Book view mode.
- Table of Contents - Long Meeting titles should no longer overlap the Organization logo in the Table of Contents.
- Group icon colors should now properly match the Meeting Cards in the Calendar.
- Scrolling in Calendar while it is loading should no longer jump.
- Scrolling the meeting list when there are no meetings should no longer cause a console error.
- Tasks should no longer cause conflicts with Calendar and Meeting loading.
- User export should no longer fail if the 'Bio' field contains a quote.
- Group Name should no longer briefly display as "New Group-3" after a user creates a new group.
- Third-party login types should now display properly in logs when a user logs in using OneLogin.
- Global Administrators logging in should no longer get stuck on the "Loading OnBoard Data" screen.
- Users should no longer receive an API error when changing a user's permissions to Admin and then to another permission.
- Meeting Brief Email settings should no longer depend on the Minutes Feature being enabled for an Organization.
Roles & Terms:
- Setting Roles & Terms for a user who shows as "Invite Pending" in the Directory should no longer cause an API error.