On June 25, 2021, we released an update to OnBoard that added several improvements to the platform, as well as maintenance and security updates.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Calendar should now automatically scroll to the correct current or upcoming meeting when first loaded, or when “Today” is clicked.
- The Notes Panel should now reflect the correct Date/Time stamp on eSignatures.
- Users should no longer receive an API error when editing the description of a Closed eSignature.
- Agenda Composer - Changes should now revert when a user chooses "Don't Save" when leaving the Agenda Compose screen.
- Book Builder - Failed book builds will now show an updated link to reach OnBoard Technical Support.
- Book Viewer - Users should now be able to scroll through the Invitees Tab in the Board Book Viewer.
- Notifications - Users should no longer receive Meeting Brief emails if their meeting is set to "Meeting Details".
- Notifications - Meeting Brief emails for meetings set to "Meeting Details" will no longer include Book information.
- Images should no longer be cut off in the Zoom panel in OnBoard.
Article is closed for comments.