On April 18, 2021, we released an update to Onboard to reflect our new brand.
We're really excited to roll out our new branding, including a new logo, color palette, and domain. OnBoard will be the same platform you know and love --- we just have new brand colors! There are no impacts to functionality in this release.
New branding (colors, fonts, etc.) in the user interface
- OnBoard now hosted on the domain app.onboardmeetings.com
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- The more options icon (three dots icon) should now display the correct color when active.
- The Agenda side menu should no longer experience display issues when condensed.
- Rapidly resizing the dashboard should no longer cause a display issue.
- Tooltip should now display when data is being truncated within the Dashboard.
- Login Reports should now properly display Mobile Logins.
- Login Reports should now properly display the group names rather than 'Private Group'.
- Users should no longer be able to access a disabled Organization.
- Deleting an agenda section and subsections should now display the correct confirmation message.
- Disabling downloads at a meeting level alongside disabling downloads at the organization level should no longer cause issues with download management for users with exceptions.
- Meeting Names and Locations should now properly be limited to 255 characters and no longer display error messages when there are more than 255 characters.
- The 'New' badge next to the 'Download Document' button should now function properly.
- Details block should now display an Actions Badge indicator when there is at least one action within the meeting.
- Users removed from the relevant messenger groups should no longer receive notifications from future messages.
- Admin-only notes should no longer display additional space on the left edge.
- Send for Review should now include excluded members of a Permissioned Group as an option.
- Two Factor Authentication should now remain enabled in certain scenarios.
- Documents with a hashtag (#) in their names should no longer generate an error on Publish/View.
- The number of tasks displayed should no longer change when the sorting option is changed.
- Deleted questionnaires should no longer display on the List view post deletion.
- Questionnaires with no response sets should no longer cause an error.
Sample documents are no longer available to add to Agenda or Actions.
- Content Alignment should now center correctly.
Article is closed for comments.