On March 1st, 2021 Passageways released an update to the OnBoard mobile applications that added improvements and maintenance updates.
Auto-download of Meeting Minutes (iOS and Android only)
Meeting Minutes for previous and next three meetings will be be automatically downloaded for immediate access.
Ability to copy text in agenda sections (iOS and Android only)
You may now copy text in an agenda item’s description. Note: this functionality will be disabled if your organization has downloads disabled.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
• Address an issue where exported documents might have the wrong extension
• Address an issue where a survey’s attached documents would not appear if the survey had no description text
• Add non-fatal error tracking on all network requests
• Address an issue where a meeting’s saved details might not appear while offline
• Add compact-style cells for the meeting list for small devices
• Improve the text copying experience for Meeting Minutes
• Fix an issue where the “Sign In” button would not appear for Kindle users
• Fix an issue where opening a deleted resource could cause a never-ending series of network requests
Associate the userID with Crashlytics for tracking events