On March 1st, 2021 Passageways released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Copying a Sample Action should no longer create an error.
- Required questions should now appear required while viewing Compose View as an admin.
- Annotations menu should no longer display beneath the left panel on certain screen sizes and page zoom settings.
- Images should now upload properly to the Welcome and Announcement panels.
- Users with an out-of-sync local device time should now be redirected to a page directing them to update their system time.
- Users with the Meeting Contributor permission should now be able to delete any agenda section within a meeting.
- Send for Review should now recognize Meeting Admins that were added from a Private Group.
- User should now be able to delete meeting minutes while still viewing them.
- Disabled Downloads should now respect excepts properly within the organization.
- Updated text under Governance suite to no longer reference Questionnaires.
- Select All button should now properly select all users, instead of toggling them.
- Stop Sharing All button should no longer be visible.