On May 21, 2020, Passageways released an update to OnBoard that added new features, as well as maintenance and security updates.
Major Updates: Book Build Schedule Experience & Task Management Tool
- Tasks Management Tool - Tasks management features have been added to OnBoard.
- Task Notifications - Notifications have been added for new tasks and a daily digest of tasks requiring attention.
- Book Build Schedule Experience - The book building experience has been overhauled to offer a more in-depth and positive experience.
- Meeting Brief Emails (In Beta) - Meeting summary emails for enhanced meeting preparation.
- Update system generated email template address - Updates Passageways HQ address in email communications.
- Design update to login page - General updates to the look and feel of the authentication page.
- Interaction/click experience for the agenda view has been improved.
- Book view experience improvements:
- Agenda collapse bar in Book viewer has been enhanced.
- Board Book view has been changed to prioritize width in the zoom settings.
- Click experience of the agenda in Book view has been improved.
Admins will now receive eSignature completion emails after all signatures are completed.
Actions no longer viewable while in draft state.
Contributors will now receive build completion emails.
- Meeting contributors will no longer see duplicate Book buttons.
Saving indicator displayed after agenda changes successfully saved.
"Join Zoom Meeting" button no longer displayed on book view when no Zoom Meeting was configured.
Resources are no longer downloadable from the Dashboard if downloads are disabled.
- Zoom Integration - Meeting start time now carries over into Zoom profile.