We want to make you aware that this Wednesday, February 6, at 10:30pm ET, OnBoard will undergo regularly scheduled maintenance. We'll use this time to improve our infrastructure and addresses minor bug fixes. We anticipate little to no downtime for OnBoard services. If you do experience any issues, please log out and log in again. If the problem persists, please contact Passageways Support.
- The ability to turn off/on Annotation Sharing will now show only for customers who have purchased Shared Annotations (Please contact your CSM if you would like know more about this feature)
- The ability to Export Group User Lists has been granted only to Group Admins.
- Permissions set when inviting new Directors to your Organization will now be saved correctly.
- The Delegate Permissions function will now correctly delegate all permissions from one user to another. Previously, it did not delegate permissions to Actions.
- The CSV Import will now import the data from the following fields: Employer, Middle Name, Job Title, Twitter handle, Bio, and Salutation.
- OnBoard users logged in to the Web App will now be logged out after 1 hour of navigating away/closing their browser and/or tab.
- Temporary Passwords will now expire after 7 days. Previously, they were expiring after 2-3 days.
- User of the Android application can now view Past meeting board books.