The OnBoard 2.6 update will be ready and available on Monday, June 4, 2018. As with previous updates, you have the ability to choose when to update OnBoard to best meet your organization's needs.
The OnBoard update for Android, iPad, iPhone, Kindle, and Windows mobile applications can be found in their respective stores.
In This Release
Updates For All Packages:
- Annotation Search - All your notes and annotations are now searchable within the board book. Easily find all your notes related to the previous quarters financials. It keeps your notes and annotations simple to navigate while making your board meetings more valuable.
- Google Authenticator - You now have the option to leverage Google Authenticator when two-factor authentication is enabled.
- Alternative emails - You now have the ability for your OnBoard email notifications to be received on a second email address.
Updates for Enterprise Edition:
- Shared Annotations - Shared Annotations provides directors the opportunity to immediately share their notes and annotations with colleagues. Simply click on any annotation you've created, and you will be prompted to share your note with any of your colleagues who have permission to see the section. A simple and secure way to start a conversation. Click on this link to learn more about Shared Annotations. Please contact your CSM at Passageways for information on how to upgrade to Enterprise!
These webinars will showcase the new features and provide you information on what's changing. Sign up today!
- Thursday, May 31st. 10 am Eastern. Register Here!
- Wednesday, June 6th. 2:30 pm Eastern. Register here!
- Opening documents attached to Approval will no longer give "Error 404" when opening the document
- Visibility of Meetings will no longer revert to previous settings, if changed while the book is building
- Full Screen mode (in the book viewer) will no longer be hidden on low resolution screens
- Line Breaks are now working correctly in Agenda descriptions and User Account Information. Line Breaks for viewing a User Bio in the User List or Directory will be corrected at a later date.
- The Welcome Panel will now have Auto Indent
- The Super Administrator (Enterprise only feature) will now be able to view eSignatures
- Added a cancel button when uploading Resources
- Improved dialog when adding events to a calendar
- Android and Windows app styling fixes
- Meeting Administrators will be notified if there is an Action linked to a section, when it appears there is not one attached.
- OnBoard connect for Office had a minor issue identifying OnBoard versions. An update is required to correct this. Please download the from the Organization Info are of OnBoard (Enterprise level customers only).