The week of November 13, 2023 we released updates to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates as well as some changes.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Fixed an issue where the Ultimate column of Advanced Features was not displaying enabled features.
- Fixed an issue where the downloaded Meeting Book and Agenda were not updated after the book was built until the page is refreshed or cache is cleared.
- Fixed an issue where the Remote Meeting Details were editable by non-Admins of the meeting.
- Updated Meeting Analytics key colors to match the graph colors.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to download PDF documents from Meeting agenda sections when the Watermarking feature flag is disabled.
- Fixed an issue where customers with the Essentials package were unable to download PDF meeting documents.
- Fixed an issue where documents uploaded in bulk to agenda sections did not retain the same display order as when they were uploaded.
- Fixed an issue where documents dragged and dropped directly to agenda sections on the Compose Agenda screen do not appear until the page is refreshed.
Roles & Terms
- Fixed an issue where "Service as of today" was not calculating correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Global Admins were listed in Roles & Terms.
- Fixed an issue where users were able to see Assessments they were excluded from.
- Fixed an issue where the Due Date was unable to be edited or removed.
- Fixed an issue where users were able to see Questionnaires they were excluded from.
- Fixed a delay in newly added users appearing in the Directory when using the Invite Member or Import CSV options to add members.
- Fixed an issue where Survey Respondents could view Survey results while the Survey is still in Open status.
- Fixed an issue where linking to the Actions List or Meeting List from an Announcement caused a "Page not found" error.
- Fixed an issue where edits to Task panel headers would revert or remove some of the typed characters.
- Fixed an issue where Agenda Section Display Options are not available if they have all been unselected.
- Fixed an issue where Meeting Minutes were unable to be edited or downloaded.
- Fixed an issue where users added via Group CSV import are initially shown as blank.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to view a document from a publicly posted meeting cased an error.
- Fixed an issue where use the search option find users to share a Resource annotation with yielded no results.
- Fixed an issue where documents containing more than one period in their name could not be downloaded.
The following changes were deployed with this release:
- Updated file drag and drop so that you can drag and drop one or multiple files to a Resource folder without opening the folder.
- Updated file drag and drop so that you can drag and drop an entire folder into a Resource folder and the contents of the folder will upload to the Resource folder.
- Updated size of 3-dotted menu on the Minutes panels.
- Updated Announcements so that only Organization Admins who create the Announcement and the members of the selected Group(s) for that Announcement will receive notifications for and be able to view the Announcement.