The OnBoard 188.8.131.52 (Kraken) will be released this November. This release brings a series of changes to the OnBoard Web Viewer, updates to the iPhone, iPad, and Windows apps, and the release of OnBoard for Android devices and Kindle Fire.
- The existing OnBoard Web Viewer and all exiting Web Annotations will no longer be accessible and will be deleted upon this release.
- We advise all users to update to the new OnBoard iPad App. Review this article for more information.
In This Release:
- OnBoard Web
- OnBoard is receiving a facelift, aligning the OnBoard user experience across devices. Directors and administrators can experience the same intuitive design on any device of their choice
- Annotations will now sync across all devices: iPhone, iPad, Web, Windows, and Android
- Web Director View - directors can now experience a more intuitive experience on the web designed specially for board material review
- The Resource Library will now open files using the PDF web viewer
- The Resource Library will now support new file types: images, hyperlinks, and Youtube videos
- The Agenda Creator has been significantly improved for faster build times and hotkey support
- New drag-and-drop permission management system has been implemented
- An enhanced date/time selection process has been implemented
- iPhone and iPad Apps
- Annotation tool enhancements
- Android App
- OnBoard for Android and Kindle Fire devices will be available on the Google Play Store.
These webinars will showcase the new features and provide you information on what's changing. Sign up today!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact support or your Customer Success Manager, and as always, thank you for being a loyal Passageways customer.
Director of Product Management, OnBoard