The week of October 15th, 2023 we released updates to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform and some changes.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Fixed issues causing new questions to not reliably appear at the bottom of the question list.
- Fixed an issue where Questionnaires were still stating "You have not yet submitted your response" after a respondent had successfully submitted all Questionnaire responses.
- Updated a grammatical error on a marketing card on the login screen.
- Fixed an issue where closing the agenda section fly-out before documents finish uploading causes the Save button to freeze.
- Fixed an issue where meeting notifications were not being sent out when Meeting Brief emails are enabled.
- Updated profiles so that name and employment information are vertically centered with the profile image.
- Updated error text for Assessments with categories missing questions from "Assessment contains no questions and can't be opened" to "Assessment has one or more categories containing no questions and can't be opened."
The following changes were deployed with this release:
- Added a caret button to expand and collapse agenda sections. This replaces the functionality of single clicking an agenda section to expand and collapse it.