The week of October 9th, 2023 we released updates to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Fixed an issue where the line pointing to an annotation from the annotation list remains on the screen until another item is selected.
- Fixed an issue where adding a document to a meeting book with annotations caused annotations to appear on the incorrect document.
- Fixed an issue where annotations with no name or date were appearing on documents uploaded to a meeting book.
- Fixed an issue where adding annotations causes documents on the meeting's agenda to display in the incorrect order.
- Fixed an issue where there were inconsistencies in the line break formatting between the Edit Details/Meeting Book viewer and the Agenda.
- Fixed an issue where adding documents to an agenda subsection removes the subsection indentation.
- Fixed an issue where hroup member list did not update with the new members when importing members by CSV via the Import Group List option.
- Fixed an issue where documents on duplicated meetings are not listed in the correct order on the meeting minutes for minutes created with the "Start from a Copy of the Agenda" option.