The week of October 2nd, 2023 we released updates to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Fixed an issue where dragging one note on top of another note pastes the text of the first note into the second.
- Fixed an issue where linking an Action to an agenda section caused the numbering of the meeting's agenda sections within the OnBoard Meeting Minutes to differ from the downloaded minutes.
- Fixed the Meeting Downloads block so that it displays the graph of agenda, meeting book, minutes, and RSVP report downloads.
- Fixed an issue where the downloaded Approval results did not display voter signatures when the "Require Signatures" field is selected.
Microsoft 365 Document Editing
- Fixed an issue where clicking "Save and Refresh" on the idle pop-up, that appears after a document is open in Microsoft 365 for longer than 50 minutes, causes a "Page Not Found" error.
- Fixed an issue where Properties & Versions for documents edited with Microsoft 365 do not load.
- Fixed an issue where newly added YouTube links do not appear until the page is refreshed.
- Removed "What went well?" option from 4 and 5 star Meeting Feedback emails.
- Fixed an issue where sample documents in trial account agenda sections could not be viewed in OnBoard.