The week of September 25th, 2023 we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform, as well as some changes.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Fixed an issue where the name, role, and email fields did not update for several minutes after using a CSV to bulk import users in the Directory and Groups.
- Assessment Admins were unable to download the results for Assessments that had categories with no questions. To fix, Assessments are now unable to be opened if a category contains no questions, and a pop-up appears stating "Assessment contains no questions and can't be opened."
- Fixed an issue where the scroll bar was disabled within meetings when the Meeting Analytics feature was disabled.
- For meetings in OnBoard that have been publicly posted, when those meetings are deleted in OnBoard, the public posting is also deleted.
- Added a permissions badge to Resource folders, so that Resource folder Admins can more easily see how many users are permissioned to a folder.