On March 8, 2023 we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the iOS and Android Apps, as well as some changes.
The following changes were deployed with this release:
- Improved the Inactivity Lock security settings to only prompt for PIN / Biometrics after the app has been in the background for more than 5 seconds on iOS/iPadOS or 30 seconds on macOS.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Approvals - Fixed an issue causing the Android application to crash when too many approval signatures were submitted.
- Approvals - Fixed an issue where an updated signature that was saved to profile was not showing correctly until closing and reopening the approval.
- Surveys - Fixed an issue causing the Android application to crash when a survey was submitted without answering an essay question.
- Fixed and issue where opening links from within the Android application could cause the application to crash.
- Fixed an issue where signature and image uploads were persisting in the device's photo library after uploading.
- Annotations - Fixed an issue where annotations tools were not disabled when a meeting was archived.