The OnBoard 2.2.1 will be released this Saturday, January 21, 2017. This release brings a series of enhancements to OnBoard, including the release of eSignatures for all Enterprise Customers across the Web. Update to all Apps, including iOS, Windows App, Android, and Amazon Fire will be released in the coming weeks. We will keep you posted.
Find out more about OnBoard 2.2.1
In This Release:
- OnBoard Enterprise Customers
- We are pleased to bring eSignatures to all Enterprise Customers! eSignatures are core to improving governance, expediting the speed of business, driving collaboration, and delivering a proven ROI. Contracts, minutes, financials, and resolutions can all be electronically signed, permitting directors to approve vital documents from anywhere while preventing lengthy disruptions.
- Upload documents that can contain one or more pages per eSignature
- Drag & Drop signatures and initial blocks into documents for multiple signers
- Schedule eSignature actions for a later date or open immediately
- Optionally reference eSignature actions from an agenda section and collect eSignatures during a meeting
- Users can upload their signatures into their profile to quickly sign future documents
- Allow or prevent the use of saved signatures for any eSignature action
- Allow or prevent the downloading of signed documents for directors
- OnBoard Enhancements for All
- Page numbers are now located on all newly created board books
- Default meeting view for admins now gives immediate access to editing, rather than having to click “Edit Meeting"
- Web Book Viewer now allows you to rotate pages horizontally as well as vertically
- Sign out warnings will now pull you out of Full-Screen mode, so you don’t miss the notification
- Linking Google Account to OnBoard ID
- OnBoard users are able to link their Google Account with their OnBoard account once again. Please follow the steps in this article to link a user's Google Account with OnBoard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.