On April 7, 2022, we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
'Motion' and 'Second' fields should now be capped at 255 characters maximum to avoid API errors.
- Group permissions should now display properly in the dropdown menu in the Permissions flyout.
- The Table of Contents should no longer have an extra blank page when sections go up to the end of the page.
- Meeting List items have had extra space removed.
- Groups should now accurately show on meeting list items when they are added or removed.
- Resource objects should now fully adhere to the Organization’s global Download settings for readers.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Users should no longer have login issues on Multi-Region nodes.