On the week of June 11, 2021, we released several updates to OnBoard that added improvements to the platform, as well as maintenance and security updates.
- Zoom Integration - Audio Call Passcode field added to Remote Details.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Approvals - Voting blocks should no longer get stuck on loading or require a refresh to change the user's vote.
- Users should now see all Meetings they have permissions for in the Calendar.
- The Calendar page should no longer display API errors when opened.
- All of a user's Groups should now be displayed in the Groups Filter in the Calendar flyout panel.
- Resource Panels should now scroll correctly.
- Non-Administrator users should no longer receive a white screen when opening their own or another user's profile.
- Administrator users should no longer be able to remove their own Role from the Directory.
- Users imported with the Administrator Role set via the CSV Import Tool should no longer receive Permission Denied errors.
- Users should no longer get stuck with a screen saying only "Loading OnBoard Data" on login.
- Users should no longer receive an API error when editing existing user permissions on items.
- Board Book - Users should no longer receive 500 errors when attempting to download their book.
Book Viewer - Select and Share Annotations should be disabled when there are no Annotations to Share.
Book Viewer - Annotations Menu should no longer show beneath the left panel regardless of zoom settings/screen sizes.
- Settings - Meetings prior to 3.3.0 release should now have all options selected on the 'Configure Table of Contents' menu.
- The "Disable Document Downloads" option toggle should no longer revert after changing.
Organization Selection Screen:
- Long Organization names should now truncate properly.
- Organization names should now display the proper capitalization in Navigation.
- Users editing a Task assigned to them but linked to a Meeting they are not invited to should no longer receive an API error.