Passageways is releasing OnBoard 2.10 on Saturday, September 28th, 2019. This update will include the release of Messenger, as well as security & maintenance updates.
- OnBoard Messenger
- Passageways is pleased to announce the launch of in-app secure messaging functionality.
- This allows all members of an organization to have secure 1 to 1 and group conversations right inside OnBoard, improving the speed and security of sensitive board communications
- Available for the Web and iOS. Android will be available in a later update
- This feature can be disabled by Organization Admins. Please contact Passageways for information how to do that.
- Please visit our Training Vignette for an overview on Messenger
- Please contact your Customer Success Manager to add this robust new tool to your organization
- Public Posting of Meeting Materials (Closed Beta)
- This feature allows organizations that are required to abide by Open Meeting Laws to easily post their meeting content on a public page provided by OnBoard via a simple workflow.
- Please contact your Customer Success Manager to be included in the closed beta
Bugs Fixed and Updates
- Contributors will be able to view the book using the Web App, when the Meeting is set to "Meeting Visible" or "Agenda Visible"
- Admin delegation has been optimized, allowing for smoother delegation for content rich organizations
- Meeting Links sent out in email notifications will no longer take users to a blank page
- CSV imports will no longer default to Mr., for users with the Mrs. salutation
- Agenda sections will be consistently truncated when viewing the Agenda using the iOS App
- Annotations will now save correctly, when made on the iOS App