- Annotations on Resource Documents
- All customers now have the ability to annotate on documents in resource folders using the same experience they are used to using for board books. Sticky notes, highlighting, and freehand notes are all possible.
- Restoration of contributor functionality
- Prior to the 2.6.6 release, contributors at the meeting level had the capability to compose the meeting’s agenda in a limited capacity. When this functionality was removed with 2.6.6. numerous customers indicated that that functionality was needed. We have restored this capability while we evaluate a better contributor workflow.
- HTTP(s) detection on Welcome and Announcements Panel
- Administrators no longer have to be bothered with remember to enter http:// when adding links to Announcements or Welcome panels on the dashboard.
- Line Breaks on Action description
- Action administrators can now better craft action descriptions by utilizing line breaks. Allowing for clearer communication to action participants.
- Ghost Members in Approvals when roll call is enabled