On January 4, 2024 we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the Android apps as well as some changes.
The following changes were deployed with this release:
NEW MEETING EXPERIENCE
- Meeting Details page has been updated with a more organized and feature-filled interface
- Meeting Details, Agenda, Minutes, and Analytics now have separate tabs
- Modernized Agenda design
- Enhanced options for exporting documents and materials
- More clarity into meeting details and notes
- Enhanced capabilities for downloading materials for offline access
- New map to the meeting's location
- Embedded tool tip for the redesign
- And more!
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Fixed an issue where scrolling the agenda caused agenda section rich text descriptions to shrink in width.
- Fixed an issue where the full screen button was not responsive on documents viewed in Actions (Approvals, Surveys, eSignatures, Assessments, Questionnaires).
- Fixed an issue where using a deep link to access a meeting book you no longer have access to caused the app to crash instead of providing the correct error message.
- Fixed an issue where opening a meeting book for the first time via one of the methods below opened the first page of the book instead:
- Tapping an agenda section file
- Deep link directly to a specific page