The week of November 6, 2023 we released updates to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform and some changes.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Fixed an issue where image uploads to Welcome Panels and Announcements were failing.
- Fixed an issue where Questionnaire Respondents were unable to submit their Questionnaires even when responding to all questions.
- Fixed an issue where PowerPoint documents were unable to be opened within Questionnaires.
- Fixed an issue where PowerPoint documents were unable to be opened within Assessments.
- Fixed an issue where individual document loading indicators and error messages were not displaying.
- Fixed an issue where documents uploaded with an extension that is not all lower-case returned a "400 bad request" error message.
The following changes were deployed with this release:
Meeting Document Watermarking
- Released a new Meeting Document Watermarking feature that embeds either a full-page or footer watermark on Meeting documents.
Restrict Meeting Downloads to PDF Only
- When enabled, non-admins of Meetings can only download PDF versions of Meeting documents.
- Increased the maximum file size setting to accommodate for meeting books with larger file sizes.