On June 29, 2023 we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform, as well as some changes.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Fixed an issue where meeting admins were unable to update the meeting visibility and/or the meeting details of a meeting.
- Fixed an issue where meeting admins who are organization creators and members were receiving a permission denied error when attempting to access their meetings.
The following changes were deployed with this release:
Microsoft Teams Integration
- Released an integration with Microsoft Teams, enabling meeting admins to connect their Microsoft accounts to OnBoard to easily generate their Teams meeting details within a meeting.
New User Email Verification Process
- Updated the new user account activation process to verify a user's email address.
- OnBoard invitation emails now include the organization's logo.
- Added a new gauge to the password setup screen to verify all password requirements are met.