On April 20, 2023 we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Updated the agenda in the Book Viewer to accommodate for long names of agenda section Guests and Presenters.
- Fixed an issue in the Compose Agenda section where clicking the Back and then Don't Save buttons prompted the "Saving" animation, even though no changes were saved.
- Fixed an issue where larger meeting books did not display "Book Views by Section" in Meeting Analytics.
- Fixed an issue where the selected documents would randomly change when using the Select feature.
- Added the "?" help icon for Meeting Visibility back to the Meeting Details page.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a signature or initials block still showed an image of a broken link.