Passageways is happy to share this morning we released an update to improve OnBoard's performance and user experience. This enhances how OnBoard renders page numbers, improved meeting bookmarks, and improved email delivery for OnBoard activation, invitations, and password resets.
Meeting page numbers:
- This change will fix page numbering issues having to do with documents that had certain sizing constraints.
- All numbers should now render properly
- We continue to work to improve the way page numbers are rendered and placed in OnBoard
- This fix will require board book rebuilds to see the reflected changes
- Meeting bookmarks will now appear in the correct order, and with the correct indentation on all meetings
- This fix does not require you to rebuild any board books.
- Some OnBoard emails have been caught in spam filters and were not being delivered. We have changed the email formatting to avoid spam filters
- We will continue to work to ensure our emails are delivered correctly
If you have any questions, feel free to contact support or your Customer Success Manager, and as always, thank you for being a loyal Passageways customer.
Director of Product, OnBoard
Please sign in to leave a comment.