The OnBoard Productivity Suite, Premium & Ultimate Packages include access to a Global Admin account.
This is a separate account login, but it does not count as a user license. The reason it must be separate from your standard Admin account is that this account will not have access to view posted content so that staff can utilize the advanced permission management and reporting capabilities even if they should not be privy to meeting materials or sensitive documents within your portal.
The Global Admin account will allow you to run engagement reports, usage logs, and give anyone with access to login under that account, the ability to manage permissions on an item in case of an error or emergency.
To enable this, please follow the below steps:
- Determine the email address you will use. We do not recommend you use a personal email address. You may need your IT to create one such as OnBoardAdmin@company.com.
- Navigate to your Directory and select Add Members to invite the new user account. Set the permission to Admin.
- Find the invitation email in the Inbox for that email address and follow the steps to activate the account.
- We require approval from an executive (CEO/CIO/CTO/VP) authorizing the activation due to the level of permissions and access the Global Admin access provides.
- Send a support ticket to email@example.com with the request to enable the Global Admin account. Please include the email address you set up, share that you have already activated the account, and include the authorization email.
You can start looking at the data right away using this article: How to Pull Security/Engagement Reports. There is also an article in our Community with some items you may want to consider filtering on for some insights - Community Article.
Please contact your implementation manager or customer success manager with any questions, or for training on the use of the features.
Please sign in to leave a comment.