There may be some rare cases where a member of your Organization may lose access to their email address or authenticating account, making it impossible to receive Password Reset emails and log in.
Luckily, there are steps to copy their previous permissions to a new account!
Add the user with a new OnBoard ID
First, we'll want to be sure to invite the user to your Organization using a different email address, which will be a separate OnBoard account (see article Inviting Users to your Organization for steps.)
Once they've been invited, have the user log in to the new Account to be sure they can access your Organization.
After they've confirmed they can log in; OnBoard Support can assist with the rest!
Recovering Permissions with OnBoard Support
Recovering permissions will require authorization before OnBoard Support can process the transfer of permission:
- OnBoard ID Email address for the previous account of the user.
- OnBoard ID Email address for the user's new account.
- An email or written permission from a C-Level member of your board (CEO/CIO/CTO/President/Chair of the Board/etc), permitting OnBoard Support to perform the delegation of Permissions to the new Administrator.
Once you have that information, you can reach out to OnBoard Support in the following ways:
- Submit a ticket through this Help Center form or email us at email@example.com.
- Call us at 765-535-1880.
- Contact your Customer Success Manager.
OnBoard Support will notify the requestor once the permission recovery has been completed.