Skip to main content
OnBoard Release v3.10.6 - January 14, 2021
On January 14, 2021, we released an update to OnBoard that added maintenance and security updates to the platform.
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Selecting to send a Reminder to members that haven't submitted results should only have those users receive the Reminder notifications.
- Meeting Visibility changes should no longer send a Calendar Invite update.
- Meeting Feedback - Clicking on the submit button should no longer trigger duplicate results to be sent.
- Messaging – Long user names should no longer cause display issues.
- Surveys should no longer be able to be set to the Open state with no questions set.
Single Sign-on (SSO)
- Users should no longer see extra buttons for login after email is recognized as an SSO login.
- The Gallery View option should now be able to be used again.