Some customers with Amazon Eero Routers may find that access to OnBoard has become restricted or limited after some recent updates to the routers.
The steps to correct this will just include adding OnBoard to the allowed sites in Eero's mobile app settings.
Eero's Support Center covers the steps for adding onboardmeetings.com to your allow list for your router in this article: How do I add to block or allow sites in the mobile app?
Eero App Steps:
- Tap on “Discover” -> Tap on “eero Secure” -> Tap on “Block & Allow Sites” ->
- Tap on “Add Allowed Site” to add an allowed domain
- A modal should pop up for you in input a domain name - onboardmeetings.com
- Select who the domain should be allowed for - Enabling “Network” will apply the domain settings to all devices on the network
- Tap on “Done” once you are ready to move forward. This will bring you back to the list view with the domain added
Home Tab (Profile)
- Make sure you have a profile created ( If you don’t, tap on the blue “+” on the top right from Home and tap on “Add a Profile”
- Tap on the profile from the home screen to view the profile detail screen
- Tap on “Block & Allow Sites”
- Tap on "Add Allowed Site” to add an allowed domain to get started
- A modal will pop up for you to enter a domain - onboardmeetings.com
- Once you are ready, tap on “Done”