On April 30, 2021, we released an update to OnBoard that added several improvements to the platform, as well as maintenance and security updates.
- Added warning to users when navigating away with unsaved annotations.
- Announcements should now be truncated after 10 lines with a 'Show More' button to show remaining text.
- Some minor flyout design cleanup.
- Cleanup for the Size and Proportion of the more option for File/Folder Select.
- Updated "Twitter" field label to "Twitter Handle".
The following fixes were deployed with this release:
- Fixed issue where Deleted items were not updating until after a browser refresh.
- Fixed an issue where Approval polls in voting history were getting stretched and larger than they were in Safari.
- Fixed an issue when a user clicks 'Go to Folder in Resources' and they don't have access to that folder.
- While composing Agenda any Untitled/Unsaved Sections are now removed when choosing to Lose unsaved sections.
- Fixed an issue where uploading to agenda section was auto-filling the progress bar and causing upload failure.
- Users should now be able to create new accounts when the Free Trial Marketing card is present.
- Fixed an API error and typo when adding exceptions to Enable download exceptions.
- Corrected issue where selected Location was not being honored upon trial creation.
- Fixed an issue in some cases where the Edit buttons were missing for a customer.
Internet Explorer 11:
- Fixed Navigation and Organization Log.
- Fixed Messenger text display and design elements.
- Removed unnecessary scroll bars for Meetings page.
- Minor fix to remove scroll bar from the three dots on Meeting Details page.
- Fixed an issue for Agenda sections displaying black text within white lines.
- Supplementary Materials folder on Dashboard is now showing correct color.
- Corrected an issue where logo was not displaying on Organization Selector page.